- Understanding pitch correction
- Tuning vocals with Auto mode and Solid Tune
- Working in Live mode
- Creating and tracking pitch curves in Graphic mode
- Controlling timing
- Achieving natural results with tuned vocals
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Brian Lee White, and welcome to Up and Running with Auto-Tune 8. There's no doubt pitch correction is an integral part of modern day recording technique. From subtle intonation patch-ups, to the radical tuning effects of today's pop. Anteres' Auto-Tune is a true studio classic, helping turn borderline takes into hit records for well over a decade. In this course, I'll get you jump-started in tuning vocals in auto mode in just a few minutes, and even achieve the infamous T-Pain or share effect.
(pop rock music) And, we'll dive deeper, exploring Auto-tune's new flex-tune feature. As well as working inside graphical mode for total control over the pitch curve. (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star) Learning the ins and outs of pitch correction with Auto-Tune is a vital workflow that will benefit producers of any genre. So, lets dive right into Up and Running with Auto-Tune 8.