Demonstrates all of the major features of Audition and prepares sound editors to start enhancing and correcting audio—whether it's music, dialogue, or other sound effects.
- [Voiceover] Hi. I'm Garrick Chow, and welcome to Audition CS6 Essential Training. In this course, we're gonna look at all the most important things you need to know to effectively use Adobe's professional level digital audio work station. I'll show you how to perform common editing tasks like adjusting amplitude, adding fades, and trimming your clips. I'll take a look at Audition's specialized tools for cleaning and repairing audio to remove unwanted sounds you might've not thought possible to remove. We'll see how to work with the multi-track editor to combine multiple audio files into a single mix, (groovy music) and we'll take a look at how to work with video projects, (video narration) including how to import videos from Adobe Premiere Pro into Audition and back.
All of this, as well as plenty of other topics, will be covered as we explore the ins and outs of Adobe Audition CS6.
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.