Conceive and execute a sound design for a motion graphics project with Audition CC.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Scott Hirsch, the author of Sound Design for Motion Graphics. In this course, we'll conceive and execute sound design for a motion graphics project using Audition, the powerful audio application in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. If you're new to working in Audition, you can get a close-up look at building sound design using the multi-track editior, the waveform editor, and we'll explore how to put it all together in a great sounding mix, while we round-trip the project to and from Premiere Pro.
(futuristic sound effect) We'll be getting you familiar with how to effectively brainstorm and spot your sound effect concepts into Audition. Along the way, we'll be using the Waveform Editor and Spectral View to enhance our sound effects. We'll also get into the clip and track effects racks to alter, morph, and layer our sound effects to sonically enhance our graphics. And we'll explore some ways to create your own riveting sound effects from scratch, so you can start building your own custom sound design library.
I hope you're as excited as I am to make those graphics pop with dynamic and powerful sound design. Let's get started in Audition with Sound Design for Motion Graphics.
This course is based on a 30-second graphics project, which is used to demonstrate concepts ranging from sound selection and spotting to sound creation and manipulation. Along the way, author Scott Hirsch provides an in-depth look at Audition's Multitrack and Waveform Editors, as well as the process of round-tripping a project to Premiere Pro. Plus, he'll show how to create your own riveting sound effects from scratch and start building a library you can use for future projects.
- Evaluating and spotting to picture
- Finding and selecting sounds
- Adding sounds to the timeline
- Working in the Waveform Editor
- Using real-time clip and track effects
- Layering sound
- Sculpting sound
- Building a library of custom effects
- Mixing and exporting the mix