Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the selection tools, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
I'm working here with the file 05_02_interview_phone.…Now if you look up in the toolbar area of the screen, you'll see that I have the…Time Selection tool selected.…And in fact, it's the only tool that's available to me right now.…It's the default and only tool up there that you can use when you're working in…the Waveform Editor, and that's what we use to make selections.…When I view the Spectral Frequency Display, you can see that gives me access to…these four other tools over here.…And these are the tools that you'll work in the Spectral Display area to select…and repair your audio. Let me play this file for you.…
(male speaker: --in 1982, and in about 1983 BD came through the back door. He's dedicated.…He's--he makes you want to cry with how dedicated he is--)…Okay, so you probably heard that right around the 12 to…13-second mark of this interview there's a phone chime that goes off.…I'll play that section again.…(male speaker: He's dedicated. He's--)…So it occurs while the person being interviewed is speaking, so…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.