Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Spot Healing Brush, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
In the previous movie, I showed you how to use the Selection Tools--specifically…the Rectangular Marquee tool--to eliminate the sound of a cell phone dinging in…the background of this interview we're listening to.…If you're going to be working along with me, you can keep working on the file we…used in the previous movie, or you can open 05_03_interview_clicks from the…Exercise Files folder to start with this file already in progress.…As you can see here, these are the areas where we eliminated the cell phone noise.…But this audio file has additional problems.…There's this constant clicking going on in the background, from what I believe…might have been a ceiling fan. Let's listen to the section we're working on.…
(audio playing)…And we saw in the previous movie that even though we can see the…vertical lines that represent a lot of these clicks, you can't just select them…and delete them all because some of them occur over the speaker, and deleting…the clicks will also delete the sound of his voice at that moment.…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Audio: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.