Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Undoing, redoing, and using the History panel, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
All right! I'm going to go and open a file we've already worked with called maya_intro_raw.…Now, if you have been watching the previous movies in this chapter, you've seen me…use the Undo command several times.…So, for example, if I zoom in a bit to the beginning, and I select this little…bit of silence here and delete it, I can as with many other applications take…back the last action I performed by choosing Edit > Undo.…Notice that Undo is followed by the description of what I did, in this case Undo…Delete Audio, so I have a clear understanding of exactly what I'm undoing.…
So I'll choose that and the part that I deleted is now restored.…As you might expect, Audition also has a Redo command.…So if I change my mind again and decide that I do want to, in fact, get rid…of that selection, I can just choose Edit > Redo Delete Audio, and now it's gone again.…The commands for Undo and Redo are fairly universal.…It's Command or Ctrl+Z on Windows for Undo, and Shift+Command+Z or…Shift+Ctrl+Z to Redo.…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.