Join Paul Murphy for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending your mix back to Premiere, part of Adobe Audition: Mixing Music and Dialog.
- [Instructor] Now that I've finished mixing my session…in Audition, it's time to export this back to Premiere…to be synced with my original sequence.…Before I do anything here in Audition,…I recommend going over to Premiere…and opening up the original project…that you sent over to Audition.…So I'm going to choose Open Project,…and I'll navigate to my exercise files, down to the folder…that I'm currently working in, the 06 Master Export.…I'll open up the Working Files folder,…and there's the Premiere project that I want to open,…so I'll click Open on that.…
The key here is to make sure that the sequence…that you want to send the mixed audio to…is the active sequence in your timeline panel.…And now that I've done that,…I can jump back over to Audition,…and with my session open, I'm going to choose Multi-track,…Export To Adobe Premiere Pro.…That opens up our export window here,…so we can add a file name and a location.…The location is where the exported files will be saved to.…We have the sample right down here,…
- Fixing recording issues such as clipped audio and background noise
- Enhancing dialog with compression and EQ
- Automating music levels
- Setting the right levels for venue
- Exporting your mix back to your editing project