Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Routing and working with sends, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
In the previous movie, we looked at creating Bus Tracks for the purpose…of controlling the overall sound of multiple tracks that make Sends to group together.…A bus Group let's you adjust the overall volume of the tracks routed through it…or to apply effects to all the group tracks at once or to Mute or Solo all of the tracks, and so on.…In this movie I'd like to show you another use for Bus Tracks.…Depending on your setup you may be able to monitor or listen to your session…through multiple devices.…Maybe you have hardware connected to your computer that can receive multiple…inputs from the computer, which allows you to maybe switch between listening…through an amp and speakers to headphones.…
In order to do this, you have to setup Sends, and we can check up our Sends by…Clicking the Sends button here.…Each track has a Send Module which allows you to send the signal to multiple…places or devices depending on how your hardware is setup.…Now some people confuse busses and Sends, but they are two different things.…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Audio: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.