Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
Congratulations on reaching the end of the course!…By now, I hope you're feeling comfortable enough with Audition to begin or…continue work on your own audio production projects.…Now I want to stress that much of this course was dedicated to familiarizing you…with Audition's tools and capabilities, but I'm sure you understand that…becoming a good audio engineer requires a lot more than just learning the tools.…lynda.com has a continuously expanding series of audio courses aimed to helping…you acquire the theoretical and technical knowledge you'll need to work with…just about any audio editing application.…If you like to learn more about the concepts we touched on throughout this…course, I recommend you watch the courses Audio Mixing Boot Camp as well as the…titles in the Foundations of Audio Series like:…Compression and Dynamic Processing, EQ and Filters, and Delay and Modulation.…
So I hope you have enjoyed this tour through Adobe Audition CS6.…I'm Garrick Chow, see you next time.…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Audio: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.