Join Paul Murphy for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Audition: Third-Party Plugins.
- [Paul] We've reached the end of this course…on Adobe Audition 3rd party plugins you should know,…and I hope you've found it helpful.…If you wanna go deeper into any of the topics…I've discussed, I can recommend a few resources.…Firstly, there's my essential training…on Adobe Audition course for those of you who…want a more detailed knowledge of Adobe's…powerful audio application.…If you're interested in learning more about…iZotope RX, I recommend Garrick Chow's course…Learning iZotope RX 6, and for a more detailed look…at Neutron 2 there's Learning iZotope Neutron by Nate Mars.…
So thanks again for watching and good luck…with all your future projects.…
- Installing and managing plugins
- Repairing low-quality audio with iZotope RX
- Removing clicks and background noise
- Using plugins for creative sound design
- Mixing dialogue and music
- Outputting your mix with true peak limiting
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Mixing Audio Clips and Trackswith Luisa Winters3h 53m Intermediate
Introduction to Video Sound Designwith Scott Hirsch2h 18m Intermediate
Audio for Video: 1 Getting Startedwith Jeff Jacoby35m 41s Intermediate
1. Repairing Audio with iZotope RX
2. Plugins for Creative Sound Design
3. Mixing with Neutron
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.