Join Paul Murphy for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Adobe Audition: Mixing Music and Dialog.
- [Paul] We've reached the end of this course…on mixing music with dialog,…and I hope you've found it helpful.…If you want to go deeper into any of the topics…I've discussed, I can recommend a few resources.…Firstly there's my Essential Training on Audition course,…for those of you who want a more detailed knowledge…of Adobe's powerful audio application.…If you're interested in learning more…about digital audio in general,…I highly recommend Lynda's own Foundations of digital audio…as well as Audio Foundations: Compression…and Dynamics Processing…and Audio Foundations: EQ and Filters.…
So thanks again for watching,…and good luck with all your future projects.…
- Fixing recording issues such as clipped audio and background noise
- Enhancing dialog with compression and EQ
- Automating music levels
- Setting the right levels for venue
- Exporting your mix back to your editing project