Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Importing a sequence from Premiere Pro, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
Previously, we saw how to drag a movie file into Audition to work on its audio track.…That works fine, but chances are that more often you will want to make tweaks or…edits to audio while you're editing the video.…And naturally, there's a decent amount of integration between Audition and…Adobe's Professional video editing application, Premiere Pro. Let's take a look.…In my Farm Project folder I have a file called Farm Project.prproj,…and that's a Premiere Project.…I'm going to double-click it to open it in Premiere Pro.…So this is a version of the video we saw in the previous movie, but here it's a project in Premiere.…
Notice we have two audio tracks and one video track.…I'll go ahead and play a little bit of this.…Notice I have that background audio I can toggle on and off.…(video playing)…(male speaker: My name is BD Dautch, and I have Earthtrine farm--)…Now Premiere has a couple of built-in audio tools, but nowhere…near the capability of Audition.…So I'd like to work on this file's audio in Audition.…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.