Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Grouping clips together, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
If you want to move or edit multiple clips simultaneously, Audition CS6 makes it…easy to do so by letting you create Groups.…This is a really useful feature for making changes to multiple…clips simultaneously.…Just make sure you have your Remove tool selected and then drag a marquee to…select the clips that you want to group together.…For example, I'll select these first two tracks in my mix.…And I'll go to Clips > Groups > Group Clips.…The keyboard command is Command+G or Ctrl+G. And the Group Clips in this case…are this sort of lavender color.…The color is going to vary because you can have multiple groups and you can tell…which clips are grouped together by the color they've been assigned by Audition.…
If I were to ungroup these clips, just as an example and then group them again,…you can see they take on different color.…Now that's a little too close to their actual color so let me do that one more…time, and I'll just hit Command+G this time.…There we go. So that's my group.…You can also tell they are grouped together because they have this little group…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Audio: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.