Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting the session, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
We've previously gone over the fact that audio bringing to your Multitrack…Session can come from anywhere on your computer.…When you drag a file into your files panel and then into a track of your…Multitrack Session or if you drag a file directly into the Multitrack Session,…the actual file stays in its original location.…One of the advantages of this is that you aren't creating multiple copies of a…single audio file and you can use the same file in several different projects…without having to have a separate copy of each file in each project.…So, this works fine when you're primarily working on one computer.…What if you need to move your Multitrack Session to another computer?…Maybe you're upgrading your computer or maybe you need to switch to one that has…a specific audio hardware setup that you need to use.…
Maybe you're collaborating with someone else and you want to send the session to…them so they can do some work on it.…We can't just export the song or project as a WAV file like we saw in the…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.