Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting a session back to Premiere Pro, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
Okay, so I still have my Farm Project open in Audition, and again, I originally…exported this from Adobe Premiere.…I'm just going to quit Premiere for now, and in Audition I've added a music…track and made a couple of other tweaks to my project.…So let's say I'm happy with what I've done in Audition and I want to get back to…editing the video in Premiere.…Now in the first movie of this chapter I showed you how to open a single movie…file sitting anywhere on your computer and how you could edit or add to the audio track of the movie.…But you could only then export that audio track as a single file and you…would have to then join that new audio track to the original video since…audition can't export video.…
But since I started working on this project in Premiere, you better believe I…want to be able to move smoothly back into Premiere without having to export…just a single audio file, because who knows? I may want to able to make some…additional tweaks to the individual audio tracks in Premiere.…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Audio: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.