Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting a multichannel mix, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
When you're ready to export your surround project, the process is the same as…exporting a regular stereo file.…Just choose File > Export > Multitrack Mixdown > Entire Session.…After naming your file and choosing a location to save it, you choose your format.…Again, if you want an uncompressed file, choose Wave, and it should automatically…default to exporting a single 5.1 surround file.…But again, you can click Change here and choose the Export Stereo or Mono…versions of the tracks as well, and of course, you can also export the…individual tracks and surround as well if you need to.…
So exporting a surround file isn't really different than exporting any other file.…Just make your selections in here and click OK.…And once your file has been exported, it should play through any 5.1 Surround Sound System.…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.