Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting the mix, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
Once you're satisfied with your mix, you want to save it as a single file so you…can play for others or burn it to a CD or use it as a soundtrack for a video.…Whatever the case, you will want to export a single file of your song or project…and you do so from the file menu.…Here, I choose Export > Multitrack Mixdown > Entire Session.…The other option here is Time Selection, which if I've made a selection within…my mix it would allow me to export just that particular selection.…That might be useful if you want to send a guitar solo for the artist to approve or something like that.…But in this case, I want to choose to export the entire session.…
That gives me the Export Multitrack Mixdown window.…First field is for the file Name, just type whatever you want in this field.…I'm going to call this Breakdown_Mode_rough to indicate that this is a rough mix.…The file extension will be determined by whatever you have selected in the Format menu here.…I'll get to that in just a second.…The Location field shows where this file is going to be exported to.…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.