Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing clips in Multitrack View, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
In this movie, I want to take a closer look at how to work with and edit clips…in the multitrack environment.…We've already seen a bit of this on how you can trim clips, add fades, move…clips around, and so on.…But here I want to cover a couple other ways you can work with your clips.…Now, I need a slightly longer bit of audio to work with here, so I'm just going…to grab the maya_intro file that we have worked with before.…I've copied it to my desktop.…I'll just select it and open it, and I'll switch back to the Multitrack Session here.…I'm just going to drag that file on to this third track currently labeled Book Review.…Now, if you're working along with me and you don't have access to the exercise…files, just bring in any audio clip that's more than a few seconds long.…
So, yes as we've seen, you can easily move clips around once they're on your track.…I can drag it left and right, to change when it starts playing in relation to…the rest of the tracks.…You can even drag clips up or down on to other tracks.…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Audio: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.