Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a multitrack session, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
So far we have been spending most of our time working with single tracks.…These tracks have been Stereo or Mono, but we've only been working with…one track at a time.…So in this chapter, I want to turn our attention to Audition's…Multitrack Capabilities.…Now you have seen it a couple times already, so a bit of this will already be…familiar, but we'll definitely be getting into some new territory here.…Let's start by taking a look at how to create a new Multitrack Session.…When you have no Multitrack Sessions open, you can create new one simply by…switching to the Multitrack view.…You can also choose File > New Multitrack Session, or use the keyboard shortcut…of Command+N or Ctrl+N. That gives you the new Multitrack Session window where…you can set-up your session. First, give your session a name.…
Maybe I'm recording a new audio podcast. I'll call this Podcast Episode 1.…You, of course, would give your session a name appropriate to whatever it…is you're working on.…Next, decide where to save the session on your computer.…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.