All right, so I'm going to close this Podcast file I've been working with up to…this point in this chapter.…I'm just basically going to select everything in the Files panel and click the…Trash icon to clear that all out. And let's open up another multitrack session.…I have one on my Desktop, and I'll use the Media Browser in this case just for a change.…Out on my Desktop I've got a Breakdown Mode folder, and in there is a…Breakdown_Mode session file. I'll open that up.…So this is a rough mix of a complete song, and it comprises 31 tracks.…I'll just compress this a little bit so you can see all the tracks in here.…
So we've got drum tracks, bass guitar, keys, vocals, background vocals, and so on.…Let me go ahead and play about a minute of this for you.…(music playing)…Switch over to the mixer.…
(music playing)…So as you can see, we've got a lot going on here in this multitrack session.…
Let me scroll down a bit here in the Multitrack Editor.…Now here under the Lead Vocal track is where I'll find all the backing vocal tracks.…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Intermediate
Audio Foundations: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Intermediate
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.