Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Copying, cutting, and pasting, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
Like just about every other content creation program out there, Audition gives…you the ability to select content and then either copy or cut it, both of which…place the selection into your clipboard, and then you can paste the selection…into a different part of your file or into a completely different file.…For this example, I'm using the song Breakdown Mode, which you'll find in your…Exercise Files folder, but any audio file will do.…Let's listen to the first few seconds.…(music playing)…All right. So maybe I really like that opening beat, and I want to use it as a sample in…another track I'm working on.…
I'm going to zoom in to the beginning just by dragging the Navigator Selector…here, and let me just give this a quick listen.…(music playing)…So it's a pretty repetitive drum part here, and I'm just going…to select the very first beat, that's the first bass drum kick there, followed…by a snare, followed by another bass drum hit here.…I am just going to try to select just that.…Now, I'm going to turn on the Loop Feature here, so it will loop my selection…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.