Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Burning the mix to a CD, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
In addition to exporting audio tracks as files, Audition CS6 gives you the…ability to burn them directly to CDs.…So if you want to burn your mix to listen to in your car or send to a friend,…you can do so without having to use any third-party software.…First I should mention that you can't burn a session directly to a CD.…Notice with my session opened here I can't go to File > Export and choose Burn…Audio to CD. It's currently grayed out.…And that's because Audition can't export the mix and burn it all at once.…Instead, if I wanted to create an audio CD of this mix, you would have to first…export it as a single file like we saw how to do a couple movies ago, by…choosing File > Export > Multitrack Mixdown > Entire Session.…
And here I would want to probably export this as a WAV file so it's not compressed.…Now I'm just going to Cancel that because I still have the version of that mix…sitting here on my Desktop.…We call this as Breakdown_Mode_rough_Stereo.…So to burn that to a CD from Audition, I need to drag it in to Audition. And there it is.…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.