- Installing and managing plugins
- Repairing low-quality audio with iZotope RX
- Removing clicks and background noise
- Using plugins for creative sound design
- Mixing dialogue and music
- Outputting your mix with true peak limiting
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Paul Murphy, and welcome to Adobe Audition: 3rd Party Plugins You Should Know. While Adobe Audition is an incredibly powerful and versatile application, you can strengthen and extend its built-in capabilities with third-party plugins. In this course, I'll demonstrate some of my favorite plugins, when to use them, and most importantly, how they can significantly enhance and accelerate your audio post-production work. As well as covering how to install and manage plugins in Adobe Audition, I'll also be showing how to use third-party plugins to repair different types of recording issues, add creativity to your sound design, and finalize your mix.
If you're interested to know how third-party plugins can augment the features already available in Adobe Audition, then this is the course for you.