- View Offline
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi. I'm Garrick Chow, and welcome to Audition CS6 Essential Training. In this course, we're gonna look at all the most important things you need to know to effectively use Adobe's professional level digital audio work station. I'll show you how to perform common editing tasks like adjusting amplitude, adding fades, and trimming your clips. I'll take a look at Audition's specialized tools for cleaning and repairing audio to remove unwanted sounds you might've not thought possible to remove. We'll see how to work with the multi-track editor to combine multiple audio files into a single mix, (groovy music) and we'll take a look at how to work with video projects, (video narration) including how to import videos from Adobe Premiere Pro into Audition and back.
All of this, as well as plenty of other topics, will be covered as we explore the ins and outs of Adobe Audition CS6.