Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a soundtrack to a video, part of Audition CS6 Essential Training.
So previously, I showed you how to get a project you're working on in Adobe…Premiere into Adobe Audition.…And again, once you're in Audition you're free to work on these audio clips just…like in any other project, and because these are separate entities you can…experiment and play around all you want.…But for this example I'm just going to add a simple music file to add a bit of…mood to this project.…On my desktop in the Farm Project folder is a file called Silent Charm.wav.…I'm going to drag that into track 3 of my Audition project.…Now again I'm getting this message telling me that the audio file doesn't match…the sample rate of the session, and by clicking OK Audition is going to make a…copy of the file which will match to the session sample rate.…
And I do want it to do that so everything matches up. So I'll click OK.…It just takes a second to do the conversion, and there's my new audio track.…So while the first two audio tracks were imported from my Premiere project, I've…now added a completely new track here on Audition.…
- Setting up the interface
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Importing audio and video
- Understanding audio terminology, such as frequency and amplitude
- Adjusting clips in the Waveform Editor
- Cleaning and repairing audio
- Applying effects
- Working with tracks in the Multitrack Editor and Mixer panel
- Editing the soundtrack of video
- Performing surround mixing
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Appropriate for all
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Appropriate for all
What is Audition?1m 7s
1. Getting Set Up in Audition CS6
2. Importing and Managing Media
3. Important Audio Terminology
4. Working in the Waveform Editor
5. Cleaning and Repairing Audio
6. Using Audition's Built-in Effects
7. Working with the Multitrack Editor and Mixer Panel
8. Working with Video
9. Surround Mixing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.