Emmy-winning director Eduardo Angel knows filmmakers can be overwhelmed by the amount of post-production options. In this course, he takes you behind the scenes, sharing insights to help you maximize your post-production process while minimizing the impact to your budget. Eduardo focuses on the essential post-production steps and how to implement technical and creative solutions that help accomplish your vision. He shows you an entire post-production process, including planning, editing your film, working with a composer, adding audio, working with color, and distributing your project.
- Selecting an NLE (nonlinear editor)
- Preparing assets for editing
- Storing and backing up your files
- Evaluating scenes and takes to make selections
- Fine-tuning the edit
- Enhancing the story with audio
- Working with a composer
- Finishing the piece with color grading
- Distributing your project
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi, I'm Eduardo Angel, and this is post production for ultra low budget films. We just shot an extremely low budget film and documented our experience. In this course, I'll share with you our complete post-production process. We'll take you from downloading memory cards to fine tune the edit, to enhancing the story, and getting it in front of an audience. We will discuss software applications, backup systems, apps, and many other hardware and software considerations.
But my main goal is to offer you, a behind the scenes view of the decisions we made for this project and especially why we made those decisions. So, if you are planning to work on a film or want to learn more about post for ultra low budget projects, this is the perfect course for you, we have a lot to cover. So let's get started.