Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,987 courses, including more Audio + Music and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
Get more music marketing tips from Bobby in Facebook for Musicians and Bands and Social Media Basics for Musicians and Bands.
- Identifying the key elements of a successful band website
- Visual design and navigation tips
- Optimizing media for your site
- Adding a website description and meta tags
- Designing the press and booking sections
- Measuring your website's performance
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi I'm Bobby Owsinski, author of Social Media Promotions for Musicians, Music 3.0, and 16 other books on mixing, recording, and the music business, as well as a number of other Lynda.com courses. One of the most important online tools for any musician, artist, or band is their website. In this course, we'll look at all the things you need to think about in order to make you site as useful a marketing and promotional tool as it can be. The basic elements required for a useful and informative site. Tips for developing the look of your site. Website killers to avoid.
Tips on building the press and booking sections of your site. Some free tools that will measure your site's success and much more. So let's get going as we take a journey into the art of artists' websites.