Learn about the new YouTube features for in-video branding.
- [Voiceover] YouTube now allows you…to reinforce your channel branding…by placing your logo or avatar across all videos.…The first thing you're going to do…is select the video manager.…And you're going to go to channel,…and down where it says branding,…it says add watermark, so here you can…upload a 800 by 800 pixel GIF, or PNG,…anything that uses transparency…and is just one color, as it says.…
And this will put a watermark across all of your files,…so in other words, whenever a video plays,…you're going to see this watermark…on the lower right hand corner,…just like you see on television…where the various channels always put their logos…so you know who you're watching.…This can be the same thing, I don't use this personally,…probably should, but if you would like…to always have your videos branded,…this is the way to do it, and it's across…all of the videos in your channel, it can't be selected.…
There's also something else you can do,…you can go to featured content,…and this is pretty cool, featured content,…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.