Take a look at what makes a blog successful.
- [Narrator] I've been blogging for about five years now,…going from a grand total of five views the first week…on my Big Picture Production blog,…to sometimes over 120,000 a month there…and another 60,000 per month on my Music 3.0 blog.…I blog every week day, five days a week,…every week with no breaks for holidays or vacations.…Every night at 9:30, you'll see my latest post,…which as you'll see, is one of the reasons…why my blog is successful.…Let's have a look at all the secrets.…Post on a consistent basis.…This is the number one, most important rule of blogging.…
Once you decide you're going to blog,…your next decision is when and how often…you're going to do it.…Once that's decided, it's best if you stick…with that forever.…If you decide that you're going to blog every Tuesday…at noon, then you better be sure that next Tuesday at noon,…a new listing will be posted no matter what.…This is actually pretty easy in that all blog platforms…now have a built in scheduler,…so you can write your posts whenever you're inspired,…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.