Take a look at the various mail services available.
- [Narrator] Here's a list of email…service providers to investigate.…Each has their pros and cons,…so it's best to check every one out thoroughly…before you commit.…Since most of them also have free 30-day trials,…you can try before you buy to see if a particular service…is what you're looking for.…All of them have a nice selection of professional-looking…email templates, but how they're customized…is slightly different, so be sure to check that out.…Of course, if you already have a web designer…working for you that can design a good looking…HTML newsletter, templates won't matter as much to you…as the other features.…
These are only just a sampling…of the popular ESPs available.…And you can also find the number of email list review sites…that will give you a ranking and allow you…to easily compare services.…When using a review site,…remember that even if you compare ESP features carefully,…the best way to really find out which one…will serve your needs is to use it for a bit first…with the free trial that they all offer.…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Music Law: Recording, Management, Rights, and Performance Contractswith Richard Stim1h 40m Appropriate for all
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.