- [Instructor] You're probably at least a bit worried…about learning something that works today,…but next month might be completely out of date.…You can rest easy, because things move fast online,…but not quite that fast.…That said, there are a number of trends…that you should be aware of that will impact…your marketing future.…The first one is, desktop use is relatively flat,…while mobile is exploding.…We're increasingly living in a mobile world.…So you have to make sure that you account for mobile…in almost everything that you do.…
When you're designing everything from a website to an email…to a blog post or Facebook video,…you have to be aware of how it will look…or read on a smartphone.…Make that part of your creative process now,…and I guarantee that it will save you…some heartache down the road.…The second trend is that…consumers are annoyed by online ads.…Well, it's no surprise there, right?…I've found that both Google and Facebook ads…are very useful when it comes to promotion,…and it's something that we'll go over later in this course.…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.