Explore the best times of the day and week are to send emails.
- [Narrator] You finally finished creating…your newsletter email and it's time to hit…the send button, but is it really?…It turns out that there's definite science…behind the time of day to send your emails.…Here are the prime times to send an email,…but remember all times are Eastern Standard Time.…Most opens occur between 5AM and 7AM.…Most people check their email first thing in the morning,…even before they leave for work.…Remember that open rates are as much as 53% higher…in the mornings.…7AM to 10AM is the next best time for opens.…
Second most prevalent email opening time…is at the beginning of the working day.…10PM to 5AM is an email dead zone.…Most emails sent during this period are ineffective.…Remember that these are trends and might not apply…to your particular audience.…The best way to proceed is to use these timings…as a starting point, then experiment to see…if another time works better.…It's easy enough to schedule emails to do so,…just make sure that you have enough of a sample size…before you make any ironclad decisions…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.