Learn how to schedule tweets to take advantage of the best view times.
- [Voiceover] Tweets don't live very long.…Although the lifetime of a tweet is two hours at most,…92% of all retweets and 97% of all replies…happen within that critical first hour.…After that, they're as good as gone.…That's why you may want to re-post a tweet a second time…if it's an important announcement.…You'll probably have a completely different audience…in the morning than later in the day, so this is a strategy…that can work without disturbing your followers too much.…What I usually do is post a tweet in the morning…and repeat it later in the day,…only with a different set of hashtags.…
That way, a tweet can have twice the potential reach…to new followers.…I also make sure that there's at least four hours…between repeated tweets.…That said, the timing of when you tweet is critical…to your success.…If you do it when most people are busy…and not paying attention,…they'll never get your message in front of them.…Doing it at the right time will not only…increase your engagement, but your followers as well.…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Music Law: Recording, Management, Rights, and Performance Contractswith Richard Stim1h 40m Appropriate for all
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.