Take a look at the booking section of an artist's website.
- [Narrator] If you're generating some buzz…in your local scene, make sure that if an agent…or promoter does check out your band…that you have pertinent information available…on your website for them.…A bookings, book me, or book my band section…on your website is similar to an online press kit,…but instead includes specific additions like…statistics about the number of newsletter subscribers,…Facebook fans, and Twitter followers that you have.…Your social media presence is now taken…into consideration by most bookers and promoters.…The average attendance for you shows,…are you regularly selling out 50, 100, or 500 seat venues?…Make sure to include it.…
The markets and venues that you play in,…a photo gallery with lots of quality live pictures,…including any photos that include crowds of packed venues.…Good quality live videos, meaning good video quality,…good audio quality, packed rooms, and minimal talking.…Audience sing-a-longs are always worth including as well.…A stage plot of how your gear is normally set up.…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.