Take a look at the secret behind successful tweets.
- [Narrator] Many artists and bands sign up…for a Twitter account but don't take the time…to properly create a profile.…This is important because you'd be surprised…at the number of times that people who are interested…in you want more details about who you are.…They get that info first in your profile…which can be linked to your website or Facebook page.…Here's how to get the most from your profile.…Upload a photo first.…Just like Facebook, a profile picture is important…because it gives people confidence in you, your brand,…or your product.…
Instead of a picture, this could be a logo as well.…Resist the temptation to post a baby picture or avatar,…or worst yet, nothing.…If you don't post anything for your profile picture,…what will happen is that an empty egg shape…will appear in the picture slot.…This is known as an egghead.…It's something that you don't want to happen…'cause it signifies your indifference to the platform.…When it comes to your bio, you'll only get 160 characters…to provide your story.…You can also place a link here,…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Music Law: Recording, Management, Rights, and Performance Contractswith Richard Stim1h 40m Appropriate for all
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.