Learn how to play piano while you practice classics from the catalogs of great composers such as Strauss, Beethoven, and Chopin.
- In this course we're going to be working on a great set of songs that will get you familiar with different ways of getting around the piano. I break everything down a little at a time, so take your time and get comfortable with each portion before moving on and connecting with the rest of the song. Remember to stay relaxed as you play, and have fun.
Note: This course was recorded and produced by ArtistWorks. We are honored to host this training in our library.
- Breaking songs down into sections and lines
- Playing the right hand and left hand separately and together
- Performing songs at different tempos
- Playing fast-tempo songs with complex fingerings
- Playing abridged versions of popular songs
Skill Level Beginner
1. "Spring Dance"
2. "Blue Danube Waltz"
3. Popular Abridgments
4. Chopin, "Minute Waltz"
ArtistWorks and Next Steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.