Learn how to use and interpret the built-in YouTube analytics.
- [Bobby] So we're going to look at two different types…of YouTube analytics, the first is by channel,…and the second is by video.…So if we want to look at the analytics for the channel,…it's really easy, we go to views.…Now it might not be very obvious…that this is the way you get to your analytics,…but this is what you do, you just go up…and you click on the number of views,…and it loads everything up for you.…Now there's lots of different things you can look at,…it gives you the total watch time,…the view duration, it can tell you if it's up or down…from the last month, for instance.…
Your estimated revenue, the number of likes that you have,…the dislikes, comments, shares, subscribers.…Didn't mean I lost 43, what this means…is it's down from a month ago at this time.…I had more subscribers last month than I do this month,…and it also gives us the top 10 videos,…what the watch time is, the number of views,…and the estimated revenue that you made,…which isn't all that much.…
This is cool, it gives us the top geographies,…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Music Law: Recording, Management, Rights, and Performance Contractswith Richard Stim1h 40m Appropriate for all
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.