Learn how to use service provider templates to create a newsletter.
- [Narrator] If you're a web designer,…you can probably whip up an HTML version of a…newsletter that looks great.…If you don't have that skill, most email…service providers have dozens of professional…looking templates that you can either use as is,…or modify to fit your needs.…Let's look at some of the templates that…Constant Contact provides and how they can be used.…So, in this case what I want to do is create…an email and the first thing it wants us to do…is to look at the various templates available…and choose one.…And there are quite a number of them as you can see.…
Matter of fact, there are 33 pages worth.…So, you can spend a lot of time just looking…through and some are very basic and some are very specific.…But let's go back to the beginning and we'll…go to this one.…The beauty of most templates is you can…preview them before you even select them.…So, for instance, that's kind of what it looks like.…Now the other thing we can do over here is we…can look at different layouts and basically…all this is doing, this is eliminating some of…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.