Learn about using LinkedIn's ProFinder for gigs and freelance work.
- [Instructor] While one way to find the connection…to a service you need is through looking at your connections…or searches, an easier way…is to use LinkedIn's ProFinder Marketplace.…Here you can hire a freelancer…for any number of services that you might need,…from graphic design, social media management services,…to video editing, to accounting…and even finding someone to do your taxes.…You'll find ProFinder…under the Interests tab on your home page.…There you can select from among 140 areas.…Just fill in the details about your specific need…and you'll receive up to five offers…for freelancers with the message, price quote…and a link to their LinkedIn profile.…
ProFinder doesn't cover as many things…in the entertainment business as we'd like,…but it does make it easy to find entertainment attorneys,…photographers, social media managers,…graphic designers, caterers…and any other services that musicians…and artists often need.…Best of all, there's no cost for this service…either for you or for the freelancer.…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Music Law: Recording, Management, Rights, and Performance Contractswith Richard Stim1h 40m Appropriate for all
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.