- [Instructor] Facebook Live is the latest big feature…released on the platform, and it seems like it'll be…a boon to artists and bands wanting…to engage with their fans on the service.…Live videos are more likely to appear higher…in the news feed when those videos are actually live,…compared to being watched later.…What is Facebook Live?…Live lets artists, musicians, bands, and producers…share live video with their followers…and friends on Facebook.…Live is available to all pages and profiles…on Facebook for iOS, Android,…and Facebook Mentions.…
To create a live video, do the following.…Now you can do this two ways.…You'll probably want to do this from your fan page,…so we would just go up to where it says…Write something, and then down below…it says Start a Live Video.…So now you might want to say something about it.…California sunshine.…Now what'll happen is, when you click Allow,…then that will turn your camera and microphone on,…and you're live.…Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast.…
There will be a red icon at the top…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.