Learn how to make your blog appear on your website and why that’s beneficial.
- [Instructor] Regardless if it's your website, blog,…Facebook page, or YouTube channel…people come back more regularly if there's…new material posted.…Because it takes longer to redesign a website…than almost anything else online,…people usually do it a lot less often than they should.…But the one way to keep your site refreshed…with new material is to tie your blog to it.…You can see here here's my website,…and there's my blogs.…We can do this in a couple of ways.…For instance, you can use the blog's RSS feed…to link to a section on your site.…
The problem with this is that even though…your visitors will notice,…Google might not…which negates some of the effect of the refreshed content.…The other way is to have the blog built right in…to the homepage of your site…with links to the rest of your site.…In this case, the blog would have the same domain name…as your site which in my case is bobbyoswsinski.com.…Of course, if WordPress has already been installed…on your hosting site,…this can be a little easier to implement.…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.