Join Bobby Owsinski for an in-depth discussion in this video Twitter measurement, part of Social Media Promotion for Musicians, Artists, and Engineers.
- [Narrator] As with everything online,…it's possible to measure how well you're doing on Twitter,…although the measurement details can sometimes…raise some eyebrows because of the differences…between measurement tools.…That's why it's best to look at the trends…more than any actual scores…that the following services provide.…If you see a metric suddenly jump up or down,…you'll want to know why.…Likewise, if you see something trending up or down…month over month, then it's time for some real analysis.…Here are a few measurement services to check out.…
The first is Twitter Analytics.…Within Twitter, you'll find some basic analytics…that aren't very deep,…but are useful in a broad sense.…It lets you see the trends and number of tweets,…followers, impressions, mentions and profile visits…on a monthly summary.…Klout gives you a score based upon the total action…from your Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus,…Foursquare, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts.…You're able to see the approximate number of mentions,…retweets, followers, and lists you receive,…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.