Get tips and tricks for creating a newsletter than gets a response.
- [Instructor] A call to action…is when you ask the recipient to do something.…Do you want them to come to your site?…Do you want them to come to a show?…Do you want them to buy something?…No matter what it is,…readers are more inclined to act if you ask them.…Here's some typical call to action statements.…Buy it here.…Order it now.…Click for more info.…Even send me your comments.…Here's some call to action statements…from one of my newsletters.…Here's the first one.…It says just click on this link…for the free PDF download.…There's a second one.…Click here for a free seven day trial…to the entire Lynda.com site.…
And here's a third one.…It says, you might also want to check out…the audio mixing bootcamp course.…One of the things you should be aware of, though,…if the call to action has too much hype…it comes across as selfish…and gives a perception…that all you want is the reader's money.…If it's presented more as information…that the reader might like instead of a sales pitch…you'll usually sell more and maintain the goodwill as well.…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.