Learn how to use StatCounter to measure your website’s performance.
- [Instructor] There are all sorts of website…audience measurement tools now available,…but believe it or not, some of the free ones…do a great job.…While you can get terrific information…from your website provider, here's a tool…called StatCounter that can be used…as sort of a second opinion when needed.…I'm going to login, and now here's an overview.…I actually have four different accounts.…I have both of my blogs, and my BobbyOwsinski.com page,…and also A2Z which is Abbey Road Ziggy Stardust.…This is one of my books actually.…Let's take a look at the blog page,…and one of the things that you can see…is it will give us a look at the page loads…and unique visits over time.…
Number of first time visits,…and number of returning visits,…and this is pretty much just an overview of things.…If we look a little closer, we can look…at the popular pages, and this is telling us…which pages for instance on the blog…got a lot of visitors.…So, you can see the most visitors…came just directly to the blog site.…Ones that dialed up a specific page,…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.