Learn about various tools to measure your website’s performance.
- [Instructor] Since there are posts that work best…if they're scheduled for the best times of the day…it's important to find a way to do that…without disrupting your life.…That's where a scheduler comes in.…As with Facebook,…posting your Tweets at the right time is a crucial component…in how many people you reach.…And like Facebook, it's probably not feasible…that you'll be available at exactly 4 p.m.…to send that Tweet out.…That's why it's vital that you schedule…your promotional Tweets.…And once again, there are many ways to do that.…One of the most popular platforms for this is TweetDeck…which is available both from your browser…and as a stand alone app.…
I like the browser version better…as the app seems to take up a fair amount…of computer horsepower.…Another that has similar features is Hootsuite.…Yet another one that works great is SocialOopmh…but you can use any of the various social media schedulers…as well since they all have a scheduling feature.…They also both a free and a paid version.…While a scheduler makes it possible to send…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.