Join Bobby Owsinski for an in-depth discussion in this video Scheduling posts, part of Social Media Promotion for Musicians, Artists, and Engineers.
- [Instructor] After watching the…previous video about timing your posts,…you're probably thinking, "I just don't…"have the time to wait until exactly 3:00 PM to post,…"and I'll be in a rehearsal at 8:00 PM.…"How am I going to do this?"…That's the beauty of the…scheduling function within Facebook.…If you're going to schedule a post it's rather easy.…All you do is click on where it says,…"Write something," and then you come over…to this little down arrow over at Publish,…and you hit Schedule, and you have a couple of options.…The first option is that you can set…the time and the date when you want this to publish.…
But you also have another option that…you can actually stop the newsfeed distribution.…So, in other words, it will stay visible…on your page, on your newsfeed,…but it won't be distributed any longer…after this date that you've selected, if you select one.…There's another way that may be a bit more streamlined,…especially if you have more than one…Facebook fan site, and also post to…other social sites like Twitter and Instagram.…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.