Learn how to promote your blog through the many blog list sites.
- [Instructor] One way to get your blog noticed…is to submit it to some of the popular blog list sites.…These are also a great way to find blogs to follow as well.…Here's a brief list of the top sites.…All of these sites have a submission area…where you submit your blog to be listed in their directory.…It doesn't take long…although it may take a few days before the listing…becomes active.…But it will be well worth it when it comes to…gaining followers.…Perhaps the grandfather of all blog discovery sites,…Alltop is known for it's tight topic-based groupings.…
Blog Catalog is a good looking site that regularly…features niche blogs that are frequently overlooked…on other blog directories.…Blog Search Engine, Spillbean Blog Directory,…and Blogging Fusion are just a few of the other…blog directories worth checking out.…All of these sites have a submission area…where you can submit your blog to listed in their directory.…It doesn't take long…although it may take a few days before the listing…becomes active.…That said, it can be well worth it when it comes to…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.