Get tips and tricks for getting the most from your YouTube channel.
- [Instructor] Just like your Facebook and Twitter pages,…a YouTube Channel page is another opportunity to reinforce…your musical branding.…There's less flexibility in how you can brand that channel…than there used to be but there still are places…that you can get creative.…So the first thing we notice is, we have these three menus…on the top, Subscribers, Views, and Video Manager,…and we're going to use all of 'em at some point in time…but just take notice and, if we click on them,…you'll see we go to all the Subscribers that we have…and we go to all the Views, so it's loading our analytics…in this case, and Video Manager, which we'll get to…in a little bit, that's really important, actually,…but the first thing is to notice your channel art.…
So channel art gets changed by this icon up on the top.…Going to forget about Links for a second,…just go to Channel art, and there's a couple of things…that you can do, you can either upload your photos…and all you have to do is drag a photo here,…you can look at the photos that you already have uploaded,…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Music Law: Recording, Management, Rights, and Performance Contractswith Richard Stim1h 40m Appropriate for all
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.