Discover a Google search trick to measure your backlinks.
- [Teacher] Backlinks are one of the best…ways to improve your search engine ranking,…so the more you have, the better.…They're also a great way to find…out exactly what people are saying about you as well.…Here's a cool way for you to check those backlinks.…So what we'll do is we'll go to the…query menu in Google, and we'll type in links.…L-I-N-K-S with a colon, and then type in your website.…So, in my case it'll be bobbyowsinski.com,…and press Enter.…And what you'll get is a list…of all of the sites that are linking…back to your site.…
So, for instance, it says there's…2,510,000 that are linking back,…and I don't think for a second…that there are that many.…At least not directly because…what you'll find is a whole bunch…of internal links for instance.…So if we look down at the third entry here,…we see Mixing Engineers Handbook.…This is an internal link, as is this one.…These are internal links from my own page.…But it's kind of fun if you keep on…just paging through and looking…for links to see where they're coming from.…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.