Learn how to monetize your videos.
- [Instructor] So many of you want to make money from…your videos and it's possible to make a lot of money.…You have to keep in mind that you really need a lot of views…for that to happen and we're talking well over a million.…Usually you don't even get a hit until you're somewhere…around 50 million but at that point you could actually…start to make some money and the amount of money…is usually around $1,600 or so per million views,…give or take some and there's lots of ways…that that will actually be less than that.…But that's kind of an average.…
That said, you have to enable your channel first…to monetize videos in order for you to do that.…So there's two levels that we do this in.…The first is on the channel level.…So we'll go to Video Manager…and we'll come down to Channel and to Monetization.…Now, the first thing you have to do is monetize…your videos but you have to have an AdSense account…in order to do that.…
So in order to do that, it will ask you to go to AdSense.…In this case it's going to show me my settings…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Music Law: Recording, Management, Rights, and Performance Contractswith Richard Stim1h 40m Appropriate for all
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.